The University of Missouri policy HR-501 requires annual performance appraisals for all benefit-eligible, administrative, service and support staff. The annual appraisal provides an ideal opportunity for collaborative, two-way communication between supervisors and their employees. It also provides the framework to ensure you are both working towards the same goals and have the same understanding of expectations.
The University's performance management tool, ePerformance, is a dynamic and powerful tool that can enable users to:
- Streamline the annual appraisal process
- Prepare for and conduct annual performance appraisals, ensuring compliance with University policy
- Provide clarity and consistency to performance management
- Deliver ongoing feedback and coaching
- Set goals and development plans
Performance Evaluation Process