The University of Missouri policy HR-501 requires annual performance appraisals for all benefit-eligible, administrative, service and support staff. The annual appraisal provides an ideal opportunity for collaborative, two-way communication between supervisors and their employees. It also provides the framework to ensure you are both working towards the same goals and have the same understanding of expectations.
myPerformance, the University's online performance management system, is a dynamic and powerful tool that can enable users to:
- Streamline the annual appraisal process
- Prepare for and conduct annual performance appraisals, ensuring compliance with University policy
- Provide clarity and consistency to performance management
- Deliver ongoing feedback and coaching
- Set goals and development plans
Probationary appraisals are not required by policy, but can help ensure employees and supervisors are on the same page. Fillable PDF forms are available for download:
Please contact your assigned HRP. with questions regarding which form is most appropriate.