Compensation and Classification
Job evaluation and salary structure are important elements in determining salary and equity. In order for managers to make sound decisions, HRS provides information and consultation to assist managers in making data driven decisions regarding employee compensation and classification.
The University of Missouri strives to offer a competitive and internally equitable total compensation package that consists of two core elements: base pay and benefits. The primary objective is to maintain a compensation system that best enables the University to recruit and retain a high quality talent base.
This section covers the following:
- Job code detail
- Salary and wage principles
- Staff wage and salary ranges
- Academic administrator titles
- Teaching and research titles
- Student wages and titles
- Information technology titles
- Restricted use job titles
- Staff Job Title and Salary Study project
- Shift differential - Authorized Titles
- Nonexempt employees who teach at MU - DOL Opinion Letter