Compensation and Classification
Job evaluation and salary structure are important elements in determining salary and equity. In order for managers to make sound decisions, HRS provides information and consultation to assist managers in making data driven decisions regarding employee compensation and classification.
The University of Missouri strives to offer a competitive and internally equitable total compensation package that consists of two core elements: base pay and benefits. The primary objective is to maintain a compensation system that best enables the University to recruit and retain a high quality talent base.
This section covers the following:
- Academic administrator titles
- Information technology titles
- Job code detail (job descriptions
- Nonexempt employees who teach at MU - DOL Opinion Letter
- Restricted use job titles
- Salary and wage principles
- Shift differential - Authorized Titles
- Staff Job Title and Salary Study project
- Staff wage and salary ranges
- Student wages and titles
- Teaching and research titles