- Staff Jobs
- Academic Jobs
- Temporary Jobs
- Student Jobs
- About Columbia
It is strongly recommended that you complete the following checklist within 30 days of your start date:
- Attend New Employee Registration
- NER must be completed by your first day of work.
- *Attend New Employee Orientation
- *Enroll for health benefits
- You must enroll within 31 days of your start date.
- *Explore voluntary retirement plans if you desire
- Update your contact information for the emergency notification system
- Get a parking pass
- A signature from your department's head is required.
- Get an employee ID
- Complete mandatory HR training
- Check with your supervisor for other mandatory training specific to your job.
*NOTE: These items only apply to benefit-eligible employees.
- myHR: see current and past paychecks and more
- Holidays and paid time off | Policies
- Benefits - Total Rewards
- Other benefits
- Educational fee discounts
- T.E. Atkins Wellness Program
- Staff Advisory Council - MU
- MU Faculty Council
- International faculty
- Faculty Bylaws and Tenure Regulations
- Faculty and Staff Campus Mediation Service
- Academic grievances
- Faculty development