Per the President's Directive to reduce in-person work, the Human Resource Services staff are teleworking March 23 through April 10. Refer to this page for NER information. If you need assistance with other services, please email the HRS inbox (UMCHRS@missouri.edu) or contact your HR Consultant.
- Staff Jobs
- Academic Jobs
- Temporary Jobs
- Student Jobs
- About Columbia
It is strongly recommended that you complete the following checklist within 30 days of your start date:
- Attend New Employee Registration
- NER must be completed by your first day of work.
- *Attend New Employee Orientation
- *Enroll for health benefits
- You must enroll within 31 days of your start date.
- *Explore voluntary retirement plans if you desire
- Update your contact information for the emergency notification system
- Get a parking pass
- Get an employee ID
- Complete mandatory HR training
- Check with your supervisor for other mandatory training specific to your job.
*NOTE: These items only apply to benefit-eligible employees.
- myHR: see current and past paychecks and more
- Holidays and paid time off | Policies
- Benefits - Total Rewards
- Other benefits
- Shared leave
- Educational fee discounts
- T.E. Atkins Wellness Program
- Staff Advisory Council - MU
- MU Faculty Council
- International faculty
- Faculty Bylaws and Tenure Regulations
- Faculty and Staff Campus Mediation Service
- Academic grievances
- Faculty development