HireRight - New Criminal Background Check Provider
Nov. 26, 2012
HireRight is our new provider for Criminal Background Checks (CBC). This transition gives us integration between eRecruit and HireRight. This integration will have three advantages:
- Less data entry for our finalists when they authorize the CBC
- Hiring Managers will be able to see a status change when the finalist has authorized the CBC
- All applicants, both staff and academic, will use the same website
For positions not recruited in eRecruit, finalists will continue to receive CBC processing information through an updated candidate instruction letter.
Training sessions have been scheduled for the staff who administer the eRecruit system for departments, known in eRecruit as the Hiring Managers. Three sessions have been scheduled for the week of November 26:
- Monday, November 26th from 1:30 – 2:30 pm in Chamber Auditorium
- Wednesday, November 28th from 11:00am- 12:00pm in Student Center Rooms1209 A&B
- Thursday, November 29th from 11:00am- 12:00pm in Student Center Rooms1209 A&B
You can register on-line for any of these sessions. During the training, we will review the updated business process, the new eRecruit screens, and the revised FAQs for Hiring Managers. If additional sessions are needed, more training can be offered. Please contact HRS with any questions.